Average Solar Panel Size & Dimensions
What is the average solar panel size and 5 w solar panel price?
It depends if you’re asking about a 60 or 72 cell PV module. On average, a 60 cell solar panel is 5.4 feet in length and 3.25 feet in width. 72 cell panels are the same in width, but are about a foot long, on average at 6.5 feet.
The 5 w solar panel price is the hot item in the solar panel market which can be used for many applications. It maintains the batteries of snowmobiles, cars, and motorcycles. Also boats, tractors fence energizers, and many more.
Advantages of 5 w solar panel price
- High-Efficiency Polycrystalline Solar cells for higher module efficiency.
- High quality, low iron, toughened glass to ensure high light transmittance.
- Premium quality encapsulation material ensuring high-quality lamination.
- Robust, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame.
- IP67 Junction boxes for long term weather endurance.
- Manufacturing facilities are certified and operate as per ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Modules are certified as per IEC, TUV, CE & UL Standards.
- Warranty 90% of the rated power is guaranteed for a period of 10 years and 80% for a period of 25 years.
5 w solar panel price specs
|Rated Power (Watts)||5|
|Maximum Power Voltage – Vmp||17.60|
|Maximum Power Current – Imp||0.29|
|Open Circuit Voltage – Voc||21.80|
|Short Circuit Current – Isc||0.31|
|Size of cells (mm):||78*12 (mm)|
|Number of cells (Pcs):||36|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||15.57|
|Module Efficiency (%)||9.15|
|Output Tolerance (%)||5|
|Standard Test Conditions: Irradiance 1000 W/ m2 Module temperature 25° C, Spectrum AM 1.5|
|Operating Temperature||-40° C To 85° C|
|Junction Box||IP65 PV Junction Box|
|Output Cables||4mm2, 1000mm Length|
|Voltage – Voc||-0.30%/K|
|Current – Isc||+0.04%/K|
|Power – Pmax||-0.44%/K|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temp||45±2 ° C|
Note: Due to continuous improvement of products, specifications mentioned here are subject to change without prior notice.
Our solar panels certification
Our solar panels workshop and loading
Ask 5 w solar panel price
What is solar panel?
The term solar panel is used colloquially for a photo-voltaic (PV) module.
A PV module is an assembly of photo-voltaic cells mounted in a framework for installation. Photo-voltaic cells use sunlight as a source of energy and generate direct current electricity. A collection of PV modules is called a PV Panel, and a system of Panels is an Array. Arrays of a photovoltaic system supply solar electricity to electrical equipment.
We can provide all sizes of solar panels. If you are in need of this 5 w solar panel price in large quantities, feel free to contact us.
- Non-metallic frame for solar modules is coming
- Is aluminum good for solar panels?
- What are the applications of BIPV solar panels
- The next generation solar energy in 21st century
- First Solar signs definitive agreement to sell US development platform to Leeward
- Thailand to get world’s largest hydro-floating solar project
- What are 5 disadvantages of solar energy in 2021?
- What are 5 advantages of solar energy in 2021?
- 5+ Free Solar Panel Frame Design Service
- What material is used in frame of solar panel?