40mm solar frame
Ask for Price (solar panel frame thickness 40mm)
Definition of solar panel frame
Solar panel frame is also called solar panel aluminum frame, It is the most important part in assembling for Solar Panel. solar panel frame is an extruded aluminum frame which used to seal and fix solar module components. It can protect the solar cell and glass out of damage and break.
Besides framed PV panels are better protected during transport than frameless solar panels. So more and more thin film solar companies would love to use the frame on their new solar panel design. Among all these solar panels, the solar panel frame thickness 40mm for 72cell solar module is still the top choice for most solar companies.
Advantage of solar panel frame thickness 40mm
1. Corrosion resistance and strong oxidation resistance;
2. Strong strength and firmness;
3. Strong tensile strength;
4. High elasticity, rigidity and metal fatigue value;
5. Convenient transportation and installation, even if the surface is scratched, it will not oxidize, and does not affect performance;
6. It can adapt to various environments through convenient selection of different materials;
7. The service life is more than 25 years.