Average Solar Panel Size & Dimensions
What is the average solar panel size and 160 w solar panel price?
It depends if you’re asking about a 60 or 72 cell PV module. On average, a 60 cell solar panel is 5.4 feet in length and 3.25 feet in width. 72 cell panels are the same in width, but are about a foot long, on average at 6.5 feet. Also some customer wanna 36cell mono solar panels, contact us if you are in need of these 160 w solar panel price.
Advantages of 160 w solar panel price
- High-Efficiency Polycrystalline Solar cells for higher module efficiency.
- High quality, low iron, toughened glass to ensure high light transmittance.
- Premium quality encapsulation material ensuring high-quality lamination.
- Robust, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame.
- IP67 Junction boxes for long term weather endurance.
- Manufacturing facilities are certified and operate as per ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Modules are certified as per IEC, TUV, CE & UL Standards.
- Warranty 90% of the rated power is guaranteed for a period of 10 years and 80% for a period of 25 years.
160 w solar panel price specs
|Rated Power (Watts)||160|
|Maximum Power Voltage – Vmp||18.23|
|Maximum Power Current – Imp||8.78|
|Open Circuit Voltage – Voc||22.48|
|Short Circuit Current – Isc||9.49|
|Size of cells (mm):||156.75*156.75 (mm)|
|Number of cells (Pcs):||36|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||18.6%|
|Module Efficiency (%)||16.06%|
|Output Tolerance (%)||5|
|Standard Test Conditions: Irradiance 1000 W/ m2 Module temperature 25° C, Spectrum AM 1.5|
|Operating Temperature||-40° C To 85° C|
|Junction Box||IP67, 3 Diodes|
|Output Cables||4mm2, 1000mm Length|
|Voltage – Voc||-0.30%/K|
|Current – Isc||+0.04%/K|
|Power – Pmax||-0.44%/K|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temp||45±2 ° C|
Note: Due to continuous improvement of products, specifications mentioned here are subject to change without prior notice.
Our solar panels certification
Our solar panels workshop and loading
Ask 160 w solar panel price
What is solar panel?
The term solar panel is used colloquially for a photo-voltaic (PV) module.
A PV module is an assembly of photo-voltaic cells mounted in a framework for installation. Photo-voltaic cells use sunlight as a source of energy and generate direct current electricity. A collection of PV modules is called a PV Panel, and a system of Panels is an Array. Arrays of a photovoltaic system supply solar electricity to electrical equipment.
We can provide all sizes of solar panels. If you are in need of this 160 w solar panel price in large quantities, feel free to contact us.
- Non-metallic frame for solar modules is coming
- Is aluminum good for solar panels?
- What are the applications of BIPV solar panels
- The next generation solar energy in 21st century
- First Solar signs definitive agreement to sell US development platform to Leeward
- Thailand to get world’s largest hydro-floating solar project
- What are 5 disadvantages of solar energy in 2021?
- What are 5 advantages of solar energy in 2021?
- 5+ Free Solar Panel Frame Design Service
- What material is used in frame of solar panel?
- Who invented solar panels?
- How does solar panels work?